- Leisure Quest
- Address: 4167 Cook Hill Road, Wallingford, New Haven, Connecticut 6492
- Washington DC site
- Phone. : + 203-545-4115
- Website: www.leisurequest.net
- Twitter: @robinjon
- Skype: robin.jon
- Mail: email@example.com
Description of services provided
The purpose of this site is to provide a connection service for the realization of cleaning services.
This site strives to provide information as accurate as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether due to it or to third party partners who provide it with this information.
All the information indicated on the site is given as an indication, and is likely to evolve.
Furthermore, the information on this site is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they were put online.
Your personal data are kept confidential and are neither transferred nor sold to third parties.
All non-transactional emails contain an unsubscribe link.
The personal data entered during registration is managed and stored by Aweber Communications.
You have the right to access, modify and delete data concerning you. You can exercise this right by contacting us.
This site uses / contact / cookies necessary for its proper functioning.
Contractual limitations on technical data
The website cannot be held responsible for material damage linked to the use of the site. In addition, the user of the site undertakes to access the site using recent equipment, which does not contain viruses and with a latest generation updated browser.
Hypertext links and cookies
The site contains a number of hypertext links to other sites. However, this site does not have the possibility of verifying the content of the sites thus visited, and will therefore not assume any responsibility for this fact.
Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services.
The user can however configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies
- In Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the shape of a cog at the top right) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
- In Firefox : at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab.
Configure the Conservation rules on: use personalized parameters for history. Finally, uncheck it to disable cookies.
- In Safari : Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the "Confidentiality" section, click on Content settings. In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies.
- Under Chrome: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the "Confidentiality" section, click on preferences. In the "Confidentiality" tab, you can block cookies.
Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction
Any dispute in connection with the use of this site is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is attributed to the competent courts of Washington DC
The main laws concerned
Law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, notably modified by law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms.
Law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site.
Personal information: "information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies" (article 4 of law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978).
Photos on this site were purchased from Fotolia.com or shutterstock.com